St. Ann Catholic School uses technology to enhance classroom instruction. Every classroom has interactive whiteboards and access to the internet enabling teachers to use multiple modes of instruction. In addition to classrooms, our students have access to a computer lab and a classroom set of iPads.
St. Ann Catholic School students:
- demonstrate understanding and proficiency in technology tools and concepts and build on what they learn each year.
- demonstrate creativity and innovation through the use of computers and technology.
- communicate and collaborate using computers and technology.
- do effective research and demonstrate information and multimedia fluency.
- use technology to develop high level critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making abilities.
- learn and practice a commonly acceptable form of digital citizenship.