It’s garage sale time again! The Annual St. Ann Garage Sale begins on Saturday, October 23th. We are in need of usable items to sell so go ahead and free up some square footage in your house by bringing your tax deductible donations to the Parish Center starting Sunday, October 17th at 1 PM until Thursday, October 22nd 7 PM. Please remember pick up your tax-deduction form on the bar counter.
You are twice blessed if you put your donated items where they belong in the Parish Center!
Contact Bob Reid at [email protected] or (314) 599-8433 if you need donations picked up (the earlier in the week the better)
TOP 8 REASONS TO DONATE ITEMS OR VOLUNTEER AT THE ST. ANN GARAGE SALE
8. You get to meet and hang out with other wonderful, awesome volunteers
7. Teachers get to pick items to further enhance the learning in their classrooms
6. Leftover items benefit a number of charities, inc. Kidney Foundation, Our Lady of Guadalupe (books for their sale), homeless gentlemen in south St. Louis, and Remains (which distributes items to 3rd World countries)
5. Volunteer hours will go toward SACPO obligation
4. Donating items makes your house seem bigger by freeing up space
3. Donating items makes you eligible for charitable tax deduction
2. Proceeds and items benefit Vincent de Paul Society assisting needy folks in our area
1. Proceeds benefit our favorite grade school – St. Ann of Normandy
The best times to volunteer are:
10/17 thru 10/22 anytime between 1 and 7 to help sort, fold, hang, organize. (Even if you can just come for a little while)
10/23 between 8 and 3. 10/24 between 9 and 1. Call Bob Reid at (314) 599-8433 if you can help out on the day of the sale
10/24 at 1:00 to box and bag up leftovers for charities and perhaps take a van or truckful up to Value Village.
Thank you in advance for helping us out!