ST. ANN HOT LUNCH PROGRAM
St. Ann offers a daily hot lunch program. Theo Kayser runs the lunch program and goes through state guidelines to create nutritious and (mostly) allergy-safe lunches, examples include, egg mcmuffins, pizza, chicken penne pasta, burrito bowls, chicken drumstick, tamale pie, spaghetti, and ropa vieja, just to name a few.
We are in the process of getting free and reduced priced-lunches.
Lunches are ordered a month in advance and are priced as follows:
- Preschool: $1.50 per meal
- K-2: $2 per meal
- 3-8: $3 per meal
Instructions for ordering hot lunch are below:
- Visit www.factsmgt.com
- Click on parent login, then FACTS family portal.
- District code is SAS-MO
- Type in your username
- Type in your password, then click on parent, then login.
- Click on student on the left-hand side.
- Click on lunch.
- Click on “create web order” at the top.
- Change the 0’s to 1’s on the days that your child wants to order lunch.
- Click submit/next at the bottom.
- You cannot use the “pay now” button because we do not have that activated. You’ll be charged after the fact.
- After you’ve done all the steps, go back to the lunch home page, choose the monthly calendar view at the top right, and whatever you’ve ordered should turn blue.
Please contact Theo Kayser, theo.kayser@sacs-